Sunday, October 17, 2010

Starting Over

I decided to open up my blog again and start blogging. So where do I start?

Well... lets start over! In case you missed the story...

Once upon a time there was a boy and a girl.









They got married and had a baby.
Cason Steven was born into this world on November 14, 2008 at a whopping 9lbs 12 oz.

Meet Cason.
My big boy is now almost 2! I will have a 2 year old in less then a month! Can you believe that? It's been a crazy (almost) 3 years with the 2 most amazing boys I could ever have hoped for. No one said it would be easy, but it's been totally worth every laugh, every tear, every boo boo along the way. This is life as I know it and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Cason's current phrases consist of, "Where'd you go?" "Airpwane!" "Choooo chooo!" And my overall favorite "Momma? Momma! I ooooove oooou!" I get to hear him sing Twinkle Twinkle little star as he falls asleep and it's my favorite.
I dont know how I ever lived without this little guy.

0 comments: